On a pretty little village square closed to traffic, this large holiday home offers all the lovely traditional character you would expect from an 18th century French country home; parquet floors, ancient stone walls, old beams and fireplaces, winding staircases and shuttered windows.
There are 4 spacious first floor bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 twin room with fabulous views of the square and church, and 1 double room at the back of the house, converted from the old barn and with an en-suite shower room. There is a dressing room and large family bathroom on this floor with roll top bath, separate shower and dual sinks, “the bathroom was bigger than our apartment in Rome.” A cot can fit into any of the bedrooms.
The large salon has comfy seating and stacks of books and games. It leads onto a well equipped galley style kitchen with double oven and dish washer. This space continues into the part of the house converted from the old barns, the exposed stone walls of the dining room and covered porch, and the large, private roof terrace planted with roses and vines. Also off the salon is another shower room with a washing machine and separate loo.
Chez Maison BleueChez Maison Bleue 0800 8021821 (from UK)+44 3333 442837 (Non-UK)Property ID: 1073 View owner listingsSpeaks: English,French Contact owner
- Tel: Chez Maison BleueChez Maison Bleue 0800 8021821 (from UK)+44 3333 442837 (Non-UK)Property ID: 1073 View owner listingsSpeaks: English,French Contact owner
- France: France
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: EX238JY
August 1, 2019 5:35 pm
1927 days, 21 hours
59 total views, 1 today
- Le Vieux Logis
- La Blatière Stables-heated pool, rural setting, Wifi, close to it all
- Mazamet – where the mountains meet the sea
- Gite L’Ecurie
- Gite La Fleurette
- Gite Georgou – Domaine La Broutie
- Maison des Cerisiers
- Charming gite in central Brittany
- Le Petit Chene
- Charming cottage down a quiet country lane. Sleeps 6 and a baby.