The sympathetic renovation combines old with new – original oak beams, stone walls and old stair cases with more modern aspects, such as a sky light in the attic room and modern comforts throughout the house.
Downstairs open plan living and kitchen area and separate utility room with washer dryer and separate WC. Fully equipped kitchen and music player. Stairs down to cellar.
1st Floor 2 ensuite double rooms and 1 separate WC
2nd Floor large spacious attic room with impressive skylight, double futon bed and sink. This room can be used as a reading and relaxing room or as a 3rd bedroom.
Baby bed and highchairs available on request.
BeauneZip/Postal Code: 21200 Latitude/Longitude: 47.02621786655973 / 4.840576171875NeighborhoodThe house is in very short walking distance along cobbled streets to local bakers, wine bars, cafes and over 50 restaurants and also the magnificent Hôtel-Dieu.
Car parking is either on street or in one of the carparks in and around the town. You will be enchanted by this lovely, cosy home in the heart of Beaune, and it is waiting to welcome you for your stay. Contact owner
Libbi Leroux 0800 8021821 (from UK)+44 3333 442837 (Non-UK)Property ID: 1070 View owner listings Contact owner
- Tel: Libbi Leroux 0800 8021821 (from UK)+44 3333 442837 (Non-UK)Property ID: 1070 View owner listings Contact owner
- France: France
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: EX238JY
August 1, 2019 5:11 pm
1928 days, 21 hours
59 total views, 1 today
- Maison des Cerisiers
- Gite L’Ecurie
- Charming cottage down a quiet country lane. Sleeps 6 and a baby.
- Le Petit Chene
- Le Vieux Logis
- Gite Georgou – Domaine La Broutie
- La Blatière Stables-heated pool, rural setting, Wifi, close to it all
- Mazamet – where the mountains meet the sea
- Charming gite in central Brittany
- Gite La Fleurette