– Two sofas, one of which converts into a proper mattress bed to sleep a further 2 people if required. French doors opening to a small balcony. Fireplace, large dining table and chairs.
– 4-ring electric hob, microwave/grill, fridge/freezer, electric kettle, toaster, “cafetiere”, a washing machine/dryer, iron and ironing board.
– WIFI available, a CD/tape player/radio, a DVD player and a television.
– The large double bed is twin-linked with separate mattresses and bases and can, therefore, be separated to make 2 singles if you prefer.
– This room has a sofabed, with proper mattresses, designed to give a single bed, or two separate single beds, or you can place the two singles side by side to create a full sized double bed. There is a large wardrobe and a further large cupboard in the entrance hall.
– Shower, large wash hand basin. Hair dryer is provided.
– Basic Soaps
– Linens Provided
– Sofa Bed
– Washing Machine
– Coffee Maker
– Audio Tape Player
– CD Player
– DVD Player
2+ BedroomsStreet ParkingInternetFireplaceTerraceNo PetsNo SmokingChild FriendlyEasy Walk to ShopsEasy Walk to BeachGolf NearbyWatersports Nearby
This Nice apartment is extremely well situated being only 30 metres from the delightful 18th century Place Garibaldi and the new state-of-the-art tramway, 100 metres from the corner of the Old Town (Vieux Nice), 150 metres from the Gare Routiere (Central Bus Station).
It is within a few minutes walk from the Marina (Port), beaches, the Chateau Hill and park, museums, galleries and concert halls, the Acropolis conference centre, the beautiful Place Massena with its impressive fountains, the famous Promenade des Anglais, hundreds of charming restaurants, brasseries, bistros, bars and pavement cafes, and every type of shopping you could wish for. There is a big supermarket within 50 metres.
By taxi, bus, hire car or private car, the property is conveniently only ten minutes from Nice Airport. The apartment is ideally placed for you to enjoy Nice and all of the Côte d’Azur.
The Nice tramway passes within 30 metres. If you want to go off and explore the rest of the French Riviera the central bus station is only 150 metres away. A car is definitely not necessary – although if you arrive by car or hire a car whilst you are here, there are parking meters in the street and there is a multi-storey car park within 150 metres.
There is WIFI available, a CD/tape player/radio, a DVD should you wish to bring your favourite CDs and DVD films and a television, if you find time to watch it!
– Long-term Renters Welcome
– Not suitable for elderly or infirm
– Wheelchair inaccessible
“Thank you, although we had seen the photos, the reality of your Nice apartment was so much better than we had expected and the ambience and location were perfect, as was the weather of course !….so everything was wonderful in Nice – we can’t wait to go back”
This was our fourth holiday in this apartment which is very comfortable – the location is excellent, so convenient for all amenities/good restaurants/local (cheap)! transport by bus (short walk) or tram to the rail station. We have always found the owner to be very helpful and accommodating.
- France: France
August 4, 2019 7:41 pm
1971 days, 18 hours
79 total views, 1 today
- Gite L’Ecurie
- Maison des Cerisiers
- Le Vieux Logis
- La Blatière Stables-heated pool, rural setting, Wifi, close to it all
- Charming cottage down a quiet country lane. Sleeps 6 and a baby.
- Le Petit Chene
- Gite Georgou – Domaine La Broutie
- Charming gite in central Brittany
- Mazamet – where the mountains meet the sea
- Gite La Fleurette