Kitchen – fully equipped, attractive, open plan with oven, fridge freezer, microwave.
Dining – seating area for 6.
Living room – lounge area with sofa.
Bathroom – 1 shower room, separate WC.
Bedrooms – 3 bedrooms (2 twins and 1 single).
Entertainment – Satellite TV, DVD, music centre. (No Wifi)
Private VillaShared Pool2+ BedroomsSecure ParkingHeatingSatellite TVFireplaceTerracePet FriendlyChild FriendlyEasy Walk to ShopsGolf NearbyWatersports Nearby
Tennis courts in the village.
Communal swimming pool in village
Table tennis tables in nearby village park – bats and balls available in guest box in house
A riding stable on the outskirts of Creissan caters for both novice and more experienced horse riders.
The nearest beach is 30mins drive away
Good selection of restaurants in nearby villages.
Visit the many roadside Cave Cooperatives (wine outlets) or the Chateau opposite, for sampling and purchasing of local wines at low prices, from around 80 cents per litre!
A wine museum just off the Creissan/Quarante road provides a very interesting insight into the production of regional and national wines.
Interesting markets in the outlying towns and villages, including a small Tuesday market in Creissan.
Watch the bustle and activity of the narrow boats on the Canal du Midi which links the Atlantic with the Mediterranean, miles of flat walks along the shady tow-paths.
On the Orb river, there is canoeing, kayaking, and other water sports.
Beziers, the nearest city to Creissan (12 miles), with its fine Cathedral, the famed bullring and the Fï¿½ria festival in August, there is good shopping, cafes and restaurants and perhaps the best flower market in the whole of the south on Fridays in the beautiful tree-lined main boulevard.
Superb, child-friendly beaches with waterside restaurants and cafes.
Cap dAgde (40 minutes) has further beaches and water sports, boat trips, beautiful harbour, golf, casino, fashionable shopping, nightclubs, waterfront restaurants, several childrenï¿½s theme parks and a fabulous water park (Aqualand).
Carcassonne castle is well worth a visit, especially on jousting days!
This prettily furnished house is set in a quiet street just off the village square and opposite the Chateau. The village of Creissan is only a 25 minute drive from beautiful sandy beaches and 1.5 hours from Spain.
The house is in the centre of the village which has all amenities including a bar, post office, newsagent, bakers, grocers, florist, bookshop and doctors.
A large supermarket and petrol station are just 5 minutes drive away. There are bus routes from the village to Beziers, the nearest city, and other destinations. A 25m communal swimming pool, along with table tennis areas, an open air theatre, a boules square just a stones throw from the house.
Easy, free parking is usually available on the road directly outside the house.
Budget airlines fly regularly to Beziers, Montpellier, Perpignan and Carcassonne, all within 50 miles. Spain, Andorra and the Pyrenees are within easy reach and the area is surrounded with the vineyards of the Hï¿½rault.
– Linen and towels available to hire at a cost of £10 per person ( not pool/beach towels ).
– With cooling fans in all bedrooms, although, because of the construction of the house, the interior remains cool in summer, and warm in winter.
– No smoking
– No parties or events
– Not safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
– Check-in is anytime after 3 PM
– The marble staircase is spiral, we suggest caution with inappropriate footwear.
– There is contact information in the house, also tourist information leaflets etc, there are tourist information centre’s close by in Puisserguir and Capestang.
– Children welcome, sorry no pets.
– There is a communal pool close by in the village 75ft x 25ft. Chlorinated water.
– 2 table tennis tables 50 meters away in the park
– More suitable for children of 3 years and upwards
– Local village shops open until midday on a Sunday
– Various supermarkets within a 5-mile radius
– Restaurants a short drive away
– Safety features: smoke detector, first aid kit, fire extinguisher.
– Visited by one of our team Recommended.
– Wall heaters and can cater
No results found.
- France: France
August 4, 2019 7:41 pm
1971 days, 16 hours
80 total views, 1 today
- Le Vieux Logis
- Le Petit Chene
- Gite Georgou – Domaine La Broutie
- Maison des Cerisiers
- Gite La Fleurette
- Mazamet – where the mountains meet the sea
- Charming gite in central Brittany
- La Blatière Stables-heated pool, rural setting, Wifi, close to it all
- Charming cottage down a quiet country lane. Sleeps 6 and a baby.
- Gite L’Ecurie