Sunrise cottage is the first of our 2 gites that you come to. Through the front door you step into the lounge, with dining area at the far end leading through into the kitchen and shower room. Upstairs is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a single bedroom.
Outside, the cottage has two terraces, one to the side and the other at the front, making the most of the sun or shade, if you prefer, throughout the day. Have your breakfast , of freshly baked croissants from the village boulangerie, in the morning sun and enjoy an aperitif and a BBQ in the evening looking out over the garden to the fields beyond.
The nearby village of Vertetuil sur Charente is only a couple of km away with a good selection of shops, restaurants, tea rooms and bars plus the possibility of a little tour around the chateau during the summer
Dave Johnson 0800 8021821 (from UK)+44 3333 442837 (Non-UK)Property ID: 1019 View owner listings Contact owner
- Tel: Dave Johnson 0800 8021821 (from UK)+44 3333 442837 (Non-UK)Property ID: 1019 View owner listings Contact owner
- France: France
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: EX238JY
August 1, 2019 5:11 pm
1928 days, 19 hours
83 total views, 2 today
- Charming gite in central Brittany
- Charming cottage down a quiet country lane. Sleeps 6 and a baby.
- Mazamet – where the mountains meet the sea
- Le Vieux Logis
- Le Petit Chene
- Gite Georgou – Domaine La Broutie
- Gite L’Ecurie
- Gite La Fleurette
- La Blatière Stables-heated pool, rural setting, Wifi, close to it all
- Maison des Cerisiers