Sunset cottage is the second of our gites. Through the front door you step into the cosy lounge, leading through into the kitchen/diner and bath/shower room. Upstairs is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a single bed on the large landing.
The kitchen is well equipped with a cooker, microwave, toaster, washing machine, kettle, fridge and freezer. All the crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils that you should need are available.
In the lounge you have a flat screen TV showing all French and English free to view channels, DVD player with a selection of DVDs, stereo system and a collection of books. There is also unlimited WIFI connection and many games that can be borrowed.
Outside, the cottage has two terraces, one to the side and the other at the front, making the most of the sun or shade, if you prefer, throughout the day. Have your breakfast , of freshly baked croissants from the village boulangerie, in the morning sun and enjoy an aperitif and a BBQ in the evening looking out over the garden to the fields beyond.
Dave Johnson 0800 8021821 (from UK)+44 3333 442837 (Non-UK)Property ID: 1020 View owner listings Contact owner
- Tel: Dave Johnson 0800 8021821 (from UK)+44 3333 442837 (Non-UK)Property ID: 1020 View owner listings Contact owner
- France: France
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: EX238JY
August 1, 2019 5:11 pm
1928 days, 18 hours
62 total views, 1 today
- Gite L’Ecurie
- Gite La Fleurette
- La Blatière Stables-heated pool, rural setting, Wifi, close to it all
- Le Petit Chene
- Le Vieux Logis
- Maison des Cerisiers
- Charming gite in central Brittany
- Gite Georgou – Domaine La Broutie
- Charming cottage down a quiet country lane. Sleeps 6 and a baby.
- Mazamet – where the mountains meet the sea