7 bedrooms, sleeps 17.
Bedroom 1 1 king, 1 baby crib, 1 sofa/futon. All the doubles can be made into large single beds.
Bedroom 2 1 king (can be split)
Bedroom 3 1 king (can be split), 1 baby crib.
Bedroom 4 1 king, further pop-up single bed on request.
Bedroom 5 1 king (not splittable)
Bedroom 6 1 queen, 1 twin/single splittable double, works well as a 3-bed dormitory.
Bedroom 7 1 king (newly refurbished room in 2016, double is splittable)
3 pop-up day beds suitable for children are available on request. Each bedroom is finished to a very high standard in the period French decorative style, with many original features including chandeliers, tiled floors and marble fireplaces. All but two of the bedrooms have a large double bed that can be split into two singles (by prior arrangement only due to linen).
Bathroom 1 toilet & shower en-suite.
Bathroom 2 toilet & shower luxury en-suite.
Bathroom 3 – toilet & shower luxury en-suite.
Bathroom 4 toilet & shower luxury en-suite.
Bathroom 5 toilet, combination tub/shower, additional ground floor luxury bathroom.
Bathroom 6 toilet & shower.
The luxury en-suite bathrooms are equipped with marble tiles and Hans Grohe fittings. There are double sinks (space permitting) as well as hair dryers and towel drying rails. Towels and floor mats are provided.
– Garage: Secure, locked and walled courtyard. Secure undercover bike storage, also.
– Telephone: Skype or similar via internet.
– Heating: Outside of the main summer season (May to September and whenever needed due to unexpected cold weather). There is an optional weekly charge for the winter heating package, please enquire in advance.
– Linen and towels provided: Professionally laundered bed linen and towels included.
– Washing machine: Located in the utility room.
– Fireplace: Each room has its original and individual Belle Epoque style 1830s decorative period marble fireplace. They are now all decommissioned in favour of a modern warm air heating system.
– Parking: Plenty of car parking for multiple vehicles across the road.
– Air conditioning: May to September, the Manor is partially air-conditioned. It is not always needed, therefore we choose not to charge all of our guests for it in advance, please enquire in advance with us.
– Internet: Free Orange wifi.
– Fitness equipment: Set of dumbbells by the pool.
– Games: A selection for adults and children, toys for the children and bikes for hire at 75 per bike, per week. Please book in advance.
– TV: Satellite TV available in two locations with the house, in the Master bedroom and lower ground floor kitchen.
– Stereo: BOSE sound dock.
– DVD player
– Books: A large and varied library in both English and French.
– Games room: Foosball, billiards and ping pong.
– Video games: A selection of games for the PS2, please ask and it will be provided.
Private VillaPrivate PoolHeated PoolSecure fenced pool6+ Bedrooms4+ BathroomsGames RoomSecure ParkingAirconHeatingInternetSatellite TVFireplaceTerraceBBQ AreaTable TennisNo PetsChild FriendlyEasy Walk to ShopsGolf NearbySpacious garden
It is positioned in a semi-rural location on the edge of the thriving village of Canet dAude, located in the Languedoc region about 40 minutes from Beziers.
The house is under a mile from the famous Canal du Midi at Ventenac, praised for its choice of restaurants.
It is close to all essential services at Lezignan Corbieres and the Cathedral city of Narbonne, with its choice of high-quality sandy beaches beyond.
– Completely renovated in early 2013, this property has retained all of its original character and patina, yet functions perfectly as a modern and practical property should.
– You will find 3 day beds which can be popped up and placed within the large
No results found.
- France: France
August 4, 2019 6:42 pm
1860 days, 7 hours
116 total views, 3 today
- Gite L’Ecurie
- Le Vieux Logis
- La Blatière Stables-heated pool, rural setting, Wifi, close to it all
- Le Petit Chene
- Gite La Fleurette
- Charming cottage down a quiet country lane. Sleeps 6 and a baby.
- Gite Georgou – Domaine La Broutie
- Mazamet – where the mountains meet the sea
- Maison des Cerisiers
- Charming gite in central Brittany