This secluded paradise is available for rent for up to 10 people. 8 people sleep comfortably in the 4 bedrooms in the main house. 2 more people can sleep in the 5th (very simple and rustic) bedroom in the pool house. In total you have 2 140 cm beds, 1 150 cm bed, 1 160 cm bed, and 2 90 cm singles that could also be combined into a large 180 cm bed. All bedrooms have air conditioning and heating of course.
Facilities available: dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, AC, microwave, iron/board, hair dryer, high speed ADSL WIFI internet, television, DVD player, books (Engl/Dutch/Fr), BBQ, 2 bicycles. (Pool heating on request and at an extra charge only in mid season)
Parking inside the property is available for many cars, including 3 cars under the covered carport.
Private VillaPrivate PoolHeated PoolUn-overlooked Pool4+ bedrooms2+ BathroomsPrivate ParkingAirconHeatingInternetFireplaceTerraceBBQ AreaTable TennisChild FriendlyEasy Walk to ShopsGolf NearbyWatersports NearbySpacious gardenEvent Venue
This beautiful Argeles Holiday Rental is tucked away among almost 2 secluded acres – no neighbors – while being just 10 minutes drive to the beaches of Argeles Plage and Le Racou. And only 14 minutes walk to the charming village of Saint Andre or 5 minutes drive to Argeles-sur-Mer’s historic and lively village.
In the lively charming villages nearby of Saint-Andre or Argeles sur Mer you have everything: festivals, cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and the twice-weekly open air farmers’ markets.
Just a short drive to historic churches, castles, Cathar ruins, medieval fortresses, and intriguing prehistoric sites. Enjoy wineries, nature reserves, golf, biking, hiking, horseback riding, Sigean wild animal park, Aqualand, family parks, and Marina and water sports (sailing, skiing, diving, fishing, windsurfing). You are less than 2 hours drive to the ski slopes of the majestic Pyrénées Mountains and Montpellier or Barcelona.
Great artists like Matisse, Derain, Dufy, and Picasso found inspiration in the beauty of these picturesque villages along the Vermillion and is reflected everywhere, from Collioure – drawing artists still today – to Ceret, home of the famous modern art museum. Nearby Perpignan has shopping, nightlife and history on a grand scale (from the 13th century, its « Palace of the Kings of Majorca » is the oldest royal dwelling in France), and is a magnificent city just 20 minutes away. And don’t forget Collioure art galleries and Castle and the Modern Art Museum in Ceret.
– Argeles Holiday Rental price includes bed linens, bath towels and pool towels (no pool towels in low season), WIFI internet, and parking.
– End of stay housekeeping fee to be paid on arrival – €200.
– Baby items are available upon request (such as cot, high chair, etc).
– Clean, well behaved pets may be considered, please ask us. There is also an optional large kennel on the property if you like.
– Pool heating on request in mid season for a fee, please ask.
– The pool and garden outside are regularly maintained by John who you may see weekly (high season Tuesday mornings at 9am).
– Enjoy the bikes provided.
No results found.
- France: France
August 4, 2019 7:00 pm
1928 days, 18 hours
53 total views, 2 today
- Charming cottage down a quiet country lane. Sleeps 6 and a baby.
- Gite La Fleurette
- Le Vieux Logis
- Charming gite in central Brittany
- Mazamet – where the mountains meet the sea
- Le Petit Chene
- Maison des Cerisiers
- Gite Georgou – Domaine La Broutie
- Gite L’Ecurie
- La Blatière Stables-heated pool, rural setting, Wifi, close to it all