4 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 children. All bedrooms have storage space i.e wardrobes.
– Bedroom 1: Double bed with en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, WC and double sinks. Sea views.
– Bedroom 2: Bunk-beds with shared family bathroom. View on the internal courtyard.
– Bedroom 3: Double/twin bed (can be separated) with shared family bathroom. View of pool and internal courtyard.
– Bedroom 4: Double/twin bed (can be separated) with en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, WC and double sinks. View on the sea and swimming pool.
– En-suite to bedroom 1.
– En-suite to bedroom 4.
– Family bathroom with bath/shower and separate WC for bedrooms 2 and 3.
– Small bathroom with shower and sink in the basement – ideal for use whilst in the swimming pool.
– Separate WC with sink.
– Private parking for up to two cars
– Wifi Internet
– Security system
– Printer (clients can use this printer to print boarding passes etc)
– Tumble Dryer
– Washing Machine
– 4 ring hob (electric) and oven
– Cooking utensils and dishes
– Direct access to the beach
– Great space for sunbathing (sunbeds provided)
– Outdoor dining and seating
– Stunning views of the Mediterranean
– Enclosed terrace with indoor dining, ideal for chilly evenings
Private VillaSea ViewPrivate Pool4+ bedrooms4+ BathroomsPrivate ParkingHeatingInternetFireplaceTerraceBBQ AreaNo SmokingEasy Walk to BeachGolf NearbyWatersports Nearby
Sainte Maxime is a fantastic place for a holiday, as there is something for everyone.
There is a water park called Aqualand located in Sainte Maxime, as well as a larger one in Fréjus – this is a hit with people of all ages thanks to the big and small rides and slides. There is an Adventure Jungle Track and brand new cinema which does sometimes show films in English. All of the towns around Ste Maxime have their individual open-air market days, as well as some artisanal markets and more – see the local tourism office for a detailed schedule. There are many shops and supermarkets to suit all budgets, with the closest shop to the property being at about 3km.
If golf is what tickles your fancy, then you definitely won’t be short of places to go. There is a golf course close to the villa, but they are sprinkled far and wide over the Cote d’Azur – take your pick!
Useful location information:
– Cherry Beach is just two minutes walk away; it is a large and sandy beach where you have the option to relax on the sand or do something a little more active. There are jet skis for hire as well as organised excursions every day during high season.
– From Sainte Maxime and Les Issambres harbours, there are regular ferry services to St Tropez, as well as other boat trips to Cannes, Nice and various other places of interest.
– During high season, there are spectacular firework displays all along the coast – see the tourism office for a schedule.
– Boats are available for rent from the Sainte Maxime harbour; you can learn to drive or even get your Boat Handler’s licence training from there.
– There are various boats that will take you on tours and around the harbour wall to see some fish.
– There are all types of water sports available within 5km of the villa, as well as tennis courts nearby with some being floodlit. Most clubs in the area offer some coaching if you require it.
– There are fabulous lakes near Roquebrune which are brilliant for fishing.
– The mountain terrain behind Sainte Maxime is popular with cyclists and walkers, and the coastal strip in St Tropez is ideal for walking along and people watching.
Events (dates may vary per year, please see the tourism office for a detailed schedule):
– On the 15th of August, you can celebrate the Americans landing on Cherry Beach at the end of World War 2 – there are numerous parades in period dress in Sainte Maxime as well as nearby towns, and spectacular firework displays in Sainte Maxime, Port Grimaud and St Tropez simultaneously. There are boats for hire or the ferry which cruises in the Bay of St Tropez during these displays – a fantastic experience!
– At the end of September is “Les Voiles de St Tropez” where sailing boats of varying sizes race each other! It’s spectacular to hire a boat or take a ferry and cruise amongst these competitors. The atmosphere is electric and festive, as liveried crews get ready to sail their 90-foot racing sailboats. The boats can also be seen from the terrace of the villa!
– Cannes is about a 40-minute drive away and is convenient for the Film Festival.
– Nice, the third largest city in France has everything from art gallery expositions, concerts, open-air markets and more.
The nearest airport is Nice: 75km
The nearest bar/pub/restaurant is Cherry Beach: 0.2km
The nearest golf course is in Sainte Maxime: 1.5km
The nearest train station is in St Raphael: 20km
The nearest motorway is Fréjus: 16km
Saint Tropez is close by with its glitzy nightlife, bars and restaurants which can all be reached by a ferry which runs late during the high season. Pampelonne Beach with its famous beach bars – Club 55, Tahiti and Nicky Beach are all a drive away, as well as many restaurants to suit every budget.
– Private parking for up to two cars.
– Direct access to the beach via a side-gate.
– The terrace, pool and house are all alarmed.
– Not suitable for toddlers (there is a drop from the terrace to the beach/rocks below).
– Not wheelchair accessible.
– Linen and towels provided.
– Pool towels provided.
– Cot and highchair available.
– Contact us for info on pets.
– Suitable for 6 adults and 2 children over the age of 5 years, as one of the bedrooms has bunk-beds.
– The swimming pool (fresh water and is 8 x 4 m) is fitted with an alarm but is not fenced off.
– Swimming pool and garden maintenance included.
– The utility room is in the basement with separate washing machine, dryer and a substantial sink for hand washing, as well as a large shower room and toilet in the basement.
– Telephone calls will be charged.
– Weekly cleaning service available at an extra charge.
– Chef available on request at an extra charge.
– Welcome Pack provided.
No results found.
- France: France
August 4, 2019 7:00 pm
1860 days, 7 hours
130 total views, 1 today
- Gite L’Ecurie
- Maison des Cerisiers
- Gite Georgou – Domaine La Broutie
- Charming gite in central Brittany
- Mazamet – where the mountains meet the sea
- Charming cottage down a quiet country lane. Sleeps 6 and a baby.
- Gite La Fleurette
- Le Vieux Logis
- La Blatière Stables-heated pool, rural setting, Wifi, close to it all
- Le Petit Chene